I’m pretty new to this Veggie thing but so far it really agrees with me. I feel healthier, i’m losing weight and I feel good knowing that I’m not contributing to animal cruelty. As a newbie I’ve relied on a handful of blogs and websites to provide me with inspiration. I’ve found this works best when I plan out my meals and factor in some tasty snacks.
But finding Veggie meals isn’t the only aspect as I’m trying to lose weight so I need the meals to be healthy, tasty and VEGAN. So I’ve put together a 7-day meal plan that ticks all my boxes. Vegan food is more than just buddha bowls (I do love a buddha bowl though) and this plan shows what amazing food you can make with a little planning and foresight. I hope you’ll try a few of them.
- Tomato and Cabbage Tabbouleh
- Grilled Cobb Salad
- Japanese Farm Style Teriyaki Bowl
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Grain Salad with Fresh Lemon and Herbs
- Avocado Strawberry Caprese Salad
- Layered Raw Taco Salad
- Bean and Grain Stew with Garlic and Chilli
- Vegan Thai Green Curry with Cauliflower Rice
- Vegan Ramen
- Vegan Fajita Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
- Aubergine Bhaji
- Vegan Red Lentil Dhal